I’m a raw food chef and instructor who is passionate about making food that nourishes people’s body, mind and soul. Like meditation or yoga; living foods can be another channel to feel connected and get our feet grounded to the Earth. Raw Food changed my life but more accurately said, it has helped clean the window of my soul.
COMPETITION TO CONTRIBUTION
I spent 10 years of my life following my heart and living my dream as a Professional Snowboarder. I traveled the world competing, doing photo shoots, filming video parts and doing whatever it took to stay on top of my game. I really believed I had everything I could ever want until a major injury forced me to take time out from my life. I realized that I really wasn’t fulfilled anymore and that all those things I thought were important were just things my ego was chasing; success, attention and significance. I took advantage of this down time to learn and grow spiritually. I experimented with a raw food diet, which eventually changed my life.
I finally got that life was about love, purpose and contribution. Two years later I retired from snowboarding and all I wanted was to share this diet. I was amazed by my transformation and couldn’t help to think that if everyone ate this way, the whole world could transform! I eventually went to raw culinary school and learned how to prepare the best gourmet raw food, as well as teach people in order to spread this message. Since then I have been leading workshops, teaching private classes, and participating in community events.
THE RAW LIVESTYLE
My journey has turned into a lifestyle, which has inspired many people to enroll in this new way of conscious eating and living. The Raw Livestyle gives you the education, and tools to sustain a healthy lifestyle without compromising time, comfort or taste. Whether you are going through health challenges, want to loose weight, or simply want to look and feel better, this way of eating will change your life! Food is our medicine, and the life-force energy that reveals our true self.
To Raise Awareness And Compassion Through Raw Living Foods.
Motivate people to take charge of their own health by giving them tools and confidence to achieve a sustainable lifestyle diet.
People: I wish for people to reach optimal health; physically, mentally, and spiritually in order to feel alive, open, and to connect with each other and their environment as a whole.
Organic Vegan Wholefoods: I believe in sustainable eating, not only for ourselves but for the love of the planet and the animals.
Peace: By achieving clarity of the mind, I believe we can truly love ourselves and others, and cause minimal harm as possible.
- Health – Our level of health is the core of every state and expression of our being and has a huge impact on our life experience. Physical activities, high frequency foods, and positive thinking are essential to achieve a state of fulfillment and joy. We must heal, purify our mind and develop Self-Awareness.
- Education – Education is key to every moral and decision-making and will shape an entire well being of a person, society, environment and global economy. We take responsibility by educating ourselves, and share it with others.
- Integrity – I believe we can create a life of substance by consuming authentic and high nutrient foods. When our bodies, minds, and spirits are nurtured, it reflects everywhere in our life; our relationships, our values, our attitudes, and basically our whole “life experience”.
- Compassion – By realizing and becoming sensitive to our surrounding, we think twice before making any decision that may harm another being or the planet. There is a shift that automatically happens inside when making choices like switching to vegan; a tremendous feeling of self-love and respect expands in our heart, which allows us to pass on that energy to others.
- Balance – It’s important to start where you are on your journey and not feel pressure to make drastic changes. Be supportive of yourself and let the progression happen naturally, it is much more sustainable that way. Be patient, positive, and trust that you will get to wherever you set your goals to be.